What information is collected?
The types of personal information about an individual that Vegan Accessories may collect include:
- contact information, such as name, work address, email address, work phone number, mobile phone number
- occupation / position title and organisation name
- history of correspondence and other interactions with Vegan Accessories.
How do we collect the information?
Vegan Accessories only collects information by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. We do not purchase personal information from direct marketing organisations. Vegan Accessories collects information the following ways:
- from you when you provide the information to us by phone, email or our website
- from publicly available sources.
What information do we give you?
When collecting personal information Vegan Accessories takes reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware of our identity and how to contact us. You are able to access the information or query Vegan Accessories purpose for collecting the information by contacting Vegan Accessories at any time via phone (07) 3398 8140 or email: email@example.com
Why is the information collected and how is it used?
Vegan Accessories collects information, including personal information, to assist it in performing its functions and activities. This means that we may use your personal information for any of the following purposes.
- Vegan Accessories core role of providing fashion and other accessories for sale on line
- fulfilling Vegan Accessories role in delivering services to you or your organisation
- facilitating networking between members of networking groups coordinated by Vegan Accessories
- communicating information regarding our services which may be of use to you or your organisation
- sending electronic newsletters via email
- other general communications such as seasonal best wishes.
Can we disclose your information?
Vegan Accessories will only disclose your personal information as permitted under the Privacy Act or when you consent to the disclosure. We do not routinely disclose personal information to any third party, and are not likely to do so to any overseas recipients.
How do we protect your information?
We take all reasonable steps to make sure the personal information we collect is complete and up to date and to protect it from misuse and loss from authorised access, modification or disclosure. Our electronic and physical storage systems are protected by methods in line with accepted industry standards.
Can you access or correct your information?
You have a right to request access to the personal information we hold about you. We will comply with such a request, unless there is a legal reason not to. If you wish to correct the personal information we hold about you, contact us as detailed below.
How to contact us or make a complaint